We offer fast, quality assured container packing services for grains, oilseeds and legumes.
NAT is able to service the Sydney and Newcastle delivered container terminal (DCT) markets with efficient rail links direct to Botany and adjacent berth access in Newcastle.
In order to request packing services from NAT all customers must be signatory to the NAT PTSA.
Discounts in packing fees are available subject to volume, for more information in relation to this please contact NAT.
Download NAT Port Terminal Services Agreement (PTSA)
How to book container loading:
1. Execute the NAT PTSA.
2. Contact NAT to discuss packing availability.
3. Advise NAT of your intent to pack via the Intent to Pack Advice
4. Advise NAT of your Cargo Quality Assembly Plan
5. Advise NAT of your Request for Permit (RFP) and Export Documentation Number (EDN).
6. Provide all relevant commodity movement orders.